Вернуться на главную

Куда уехал Кёнг Му Кван?

<<

Oleg

Администратор

Сообщение 26 окт 2011, 18:17

Куда уехал Кёнг Му Кван?

Абсолютное большинство в курсе событий связанных с членством в школе Кёнг Му Кван Хапкидо (прошу не путать с одноимённой "нелегальной" организацией, якобы представляющей эту школу в России) Волгоградского регионального союза Хапкидо в лице президента Новомлинова Олега Викторовича, однако, чтобы развеять дальнейшие вымыслы и домысливания, публикую полную переписку между мной и Грандмастером Ким Нам Дже и оставляю право делать выводы самим читателям:

1. From: 김남제
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:40 AM
To: olegnovomlinov@mail.ru
Subject: RE: Scan of Dan Certifikate

Dear Oleg

I hope you have arrived safely at home! Two of your students (who took the 1st Dan exam) still have to send a copy of their passports. If they do not have a passport, a copy of another ID will work as well.
I wish you the best for the development of Hapkido in Volgograd.
Good luck and stay healthy!

Best regards,
GM Kim Nam Jae

2. From: olegnovomlinov@mail.ru
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 3:29 PM
To: 김남제
Subject: Re: Scan of Dan Certifikate

Dear Teacher Master Kim!
Once again I would like to thank you for your lessons this mastery of martial arts taught by me and my students at the seminar in Ukraine. I hope you will long time to communicate to us their knowledge of Hapkido.
I am sending you a copy of the passport of my students, but they are in Russian, and foreign passports belonging to them yet.
With best regards
Oleg Novomlinov

3. From: 김남제
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 11:24 AM
Subject: to Oleg

Dear Oleg,

how have you been?

I must ask you to erase the Video from the 18th Hapkido Masters Seminar 2010, which you uploaded on "youtube".
The Korea Hapkido Federation members do not agree with such kind of publishment of our Martial Art without official agreement and are postponing your 3rd Dan exam.
Furthermore your wish to work with other federations in all of Russia differs from the intended direction of Russia Hapkido Kyungmukwan and also from my imagination.
For the proper development of Hapkido Kyungmukwan I therefore ask you to leave the Korea Hapkido Federation Kyungmukwan and to lead your own activities.
I have always and will always think of you as my student and believe in your success.
I wish you good luck for the future!

GM Kim Nam Jae

4. From: olegnovomlinov@mail.ru
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: to Oleg

Dear Master Kim!

Received your letter, thank you for the last lesson. I would like to make it better for Hapkido Kyung Mu Kwan, but apparently I was wrong. Video from your participation in the 18th Masters Seminar 2010, which I placed in his Youtube page, I erased.
I will always consider you as their teacher.
Prosperity to you and your family.

Oleg Novomlinov

5. From: <olegnovomlinov@mail.ru>
To: kmudo@naver.com
Cc:
Sent: 11-09-06(화) 18:18:49
Subject: A few question

Master Kim Sorry for molestation, but would like to know the following, KHF rejected my only qualification for 3 Dan and my students, too? And by the way, video of the 18th Seminar on YouTube was posted not by me, I just copied a passage from your participation. Look here please http://www.youtube.com/user/Hapdory
And I do not understand why I had to ask permission from KHF to copy this video, if it is not posted on YouTube KHF? And I do not understand why for me it decided not to certify a 3 Dan, I'm reallybad take the exam? It's not fair.
With best regards
Oleg Novomlinov

6. From: 김남제
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 4:41 PM
Subject: RE: A few question

Dear Oleg,

thank you for erasing the video from youtube.
As a matter of fact, not anybody is allowed to publish this kind of video. Therefore, the person from whom you copied the video passage, is to blame, too.
Finally, I can assure you that the KHF will grant you and your students the Dan certificate.
I wish you all the best.

GM Kim Nam Jai

7. From: olegnovomlinov@mail.ru
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: A few question

Dear Master Kim!

I again trouble you, excuse me please. But I have to explain their actions in relation to the Russian Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido, maybe it's some what clarify the situation. Only you do not think that I'm asking you to change your mind as you choose, so be it. As I wrote - all I did was I made with the best wishes for the development of Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido in Russia and beyond. First, I drew in Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido Eugene from Volgograd, as well as more Dmitriya from Nalchik, Alexander of Stavropol Territory, and Helen of Sochi, they are not only my students in Hapkido, but also friends in Taekwondo. I've organized two of the most numerous Seminar in Volgograd in the direction of Igor Surenkova. Every year I gave the money to develop Igor Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido Russia, which he spent at his discretion, rather than on the development of Hapkido (Igor not registered Russian organization, so it can not be considered official in our country), the seminars that you have had , just pay the money. I also spent two festivals Hapkido in Volgograd, when I suggested to participate Igor and Timur they refused, but then began to accuse me of what I'm doing wrong, and although they did not participate. I also went to the Festival of Hapkido, which is organized, Alexander Semenov, to demonstrate the school Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido other schools. Because no one took seriously not Igor and Timur, they have long before this time, quarreled with all the practitioners of Hapkido in Russia and other countries via the Internet. We also went to the championship of Hapkido in Hungary, where other schools have won Hapkido, including there were other schools belonging to the KHF. We showed good Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido in Europe. I recently had talks with the master of Taekwondo from Poland, who also wants to learn Kyung Mu Kwan Hapkido in Korea (I worked in Poland at the invitation of the National federation of taekwondo (ITF), and I know Polski language). Everything I did, everything was subject to criticism, shame and slander me as an instructor of Hapkido and Taekwondo and a man in front of my students and friends from the reversal of Timur and Igor. I could not stand longer to imagine such relationships. In December, after the seminar which was conducted in Ryazan you, I said to withdraw from the Kyung Mu Kwan Russia. And in February, Igor and Timur said that they kicked out of me Kyung Mu Kwan Russia. They set up Paul's Pshenichnikov mind, so I went to a seminar in Ukraine, but Paul did as he dictates of conscience. Many thanks to him! I'm not asking you to change your mind, because I understand the problems that their reckless actions, I created you in KHF, I just want you to know my motives.I am very sorry that it happened, I did as told me to my heart.

And I want to ask you, can you suggest how I should do next in a wizard school. I would like to stay in the KHF, if possible.
Thank you Master Kim for all that you were my best Teacher of martial arts.

Best regards
Oleg Novomlinov
<<

ksolovev

Сообщение 28 окт 2011, 12:04

Re: Куда уехал Кёнг Му Кван?

Дальнейшего ответа так и не последовало?
<<

Oleg

Администратор

Сообщение 28 окт 2011, 12:22

ksolovev писал(а):Дальнейшего ответа так и не последовало?

По-моему все точки на Ё расставлены, какие ещё могут быть ответы ;)
<<

Oleg

Администратор

Сообщение 12 дек 2011, 15:51

Прикол, птичка на хвосте принесла :D
Оказывается ГМ Ким узнал каким-то образом :?: следующую информацию: мол я, замыслил попасть на фестиваль Хапкидо в Корею минуя Кёнг Му Кван...под флагами некой иной организации :!: чем и вызвал праведный гнев своего Учителя :D
Либо ГМ Ким очень мнителен, либо те, кто запустил эту утку ничего не нашли более разумного, чем выдумать эту историю и буквально впарить её пожилому человеку ...и теперь впаривает это своим "соратникам по кошерному хапкидо" ;)

Вернуться в Оргвопросы